Wednesday 24 June 2015

Heritage

Heritage

Student reflections about their homeland or ethnic origins.

 What do you miss the most about your homeland?

 Describe a custom from your homeland

 Write about where you came from



I'm from Iran. Iran is in Asia. It is in very big country and very nice.

If you see world map, Iran looks like a cat.



















I lived in Tehran. Tehran is capital city of Iran. Near 11,690,000 million people live in Tehran. It is Iran's 

largest city and The largest city in western Asia.

The city is home to many historic mosques as well as several churches , Azadi tower and the Milad 

tower. It stands at 435 m(1427 ft) from base to the tip of the antenna. It is the sixth tallest tower in the 

world.


Azadi tower






                                                                       



                                                                    Milad tower


I got married in Tehran and my son was born in Tehran. we move to Canada on 2012. My mother, father and sister live in Iran and I miss them sometimes.





1 comment:

  1. A nice report. I'd like to see more personal reflection and comment, especially now that you've experienced both countries and cultures.

    ReplyDelete